Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Non so...

Non so... Simply in English. I don't know.

Come February, I would have been in Italy for about six months. The time has gone by so quickly and with that time the need to make some decisions. Repeatedly friends and family alike ask me, 'When are you coming back to the states?' or 'How much longer are you going to stay in Italy?' and of course, 'Is the food really as good as they say it is?'

The last question I can answer a definite YES, it is actually better!! As for the first two, well... Non so. Life is good here and I am considering my options. Stay here another year, working in photography OR go to New York and continue studying photography. I really have fallen in love with this form of capturing the world around me. I can't imagine doing anything else or God having me walk any other path. I truly love this season in my life....

So now what?
  • I have a show at the end of February, with two other artists (a painter and book artists). It is being held at a local wine house. Lovely location!
  • Finished shooting my semi/nude male study and these are the images I plan to use. Still working with the contrast and sizing for printing. I literally just asked people off the street or friend of a friend of a friend.
  • I hope to get a little more travel in soon, after all, my birthday is coming up!!
  • The phone bill seems to be back under control. Thanks for the donations!

No comments: