Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back From the 'Ville

Hello Family,

I am back from Nashvegas, sad to leave the 70 degree days behind, but already busy back in the Mil. Funny, I was meeting with one of the REDLine founders today and said, how much I would love to goof today, watch a few movies, eat some pop corn... but I have to keep the party going! My next show is January!

But nevertheless, it was great to see my peeps, even if it was brief.
The best was having my dear friends, the ladies of the BTC, support me during my exhibition at Fisk. Very humbling to be in such a place of history. My DAD also surprised me by attending! This was just great and yes, of course tears were shed, but those who know me well aren't surprised. In addition, I had a chance to exchange a few Photo Bits with my friend Samon (another amazing photographer), breakfast, lunch, and dinner with several good friends! And now back to the grind. If you haven't done so already, please follow me on Twitter at FotoFans. A quick and easy way to keep up with yours truly.

No comments: