Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankfulness...

is flowing from my heart."

Hello friends, there is a gospel song that highlights the feelings of thankfulness, but the person/choir who sings it eludes me at this moment. But nevertheless, it accurately expresses how I am feeling. As we all know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, a little well known day in the life of every American! And yes, while we get to gorge ourselves on all things festive, I pause at this moment to share a few things I'm currently thankful for.

First and foremost, I am thankful to be loved by my family, old friends and new. I am thankful for transition! I am still in the place where I am growing as a human, a woman, and an artist. Still growing and figuring my place in the world. I am also thankful that this year, while coming to an end, promises to bring new opportunities for the last few days which remain ahead. Determining where I am going to land when it's all said and done. I am also thankful to be at home with my family and break bread with them for another year; surrounding the matriarch of our family.

So what are you thankful for? Be sure and share it.

No comments: