Friday, May 30, 2008

I GOT IT!!

Ciao Bellas~
I would be remiss if I did not place this post...

My airline ticket arrived TODAY via Fed Ex! Can you see why I had to get this thought down?

I am so excited you guys... I leave September 1st at 2:10 from Chicago, so mark you calendars. I actually land in Germany, and the take a short skip to Florence in one of those little planes. I get there September 2nd at 8:00!! Can you believe it, crossing that 'ol date line... It is my first time to do so. I had a friend share with me that there is a Sunday he never saw, due to traveling to Africa, and he had two Fridays back to back. I let him know that it's a wash... he'll be OK. lol

My next steps include the following...

1. Collecting the info from my school. I don't think I mentioned that I will be taking classes at Studio Art Centers International (SACI) follow the link!

2. So I can use the info from them, to get my Visa. I will be going at the end of June to DETROIT! Yes, Detroit folks this is crazy... but this is where the Italian consulate says I have to go.

3. Still selling on Craig's List! You need it, I got it.

No comments: